Lesley Wilson Associate
Mind, Body and Spirit Certified Life Coach & Reiki Practitioner
I ascribe to core values of integrity, trust, collaboration and respect
I am committed to diversity, inclusion, equality and belonging
I am honest and straightforward
WHAT IS REIKI?
Just for today
Do not be angry
Do not worry
Work with diligence
Be kind to others
Founder of Reiki
Reiki is an energy healing system, re-discovered in the early 1900s by Japanese scholar Mikao Usui. Practitioners transmit energy into key points on the body of the client through the hands. The client remains fully clothed and the senses stay awake, but usually in a relaxed and receptive state. This channelled energy stimulates the body’s innate healing abilities and it goes right to the root of problems, whether physical, mental, or emotional.
Reiki helps you to relax and cope with stress, inducing a meditative mindfulness. I am trained in both Usui Shiki Ryoho (Usui Natural Healing Method) and Usui Reiki Ryoho (Usui Spiritual Energy Method) and I follow the full Reiki treatment process systematically treating the entire parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems over the course of the Reiki session.
My business career has been in marketing, communications, and professional development, at executive Board level as well as non-executive roles across both the private and not-for-profit sectors in the UK and globally.
In parallel to my business career, I have spent over 30 years on my own self-development path building knowledge and skills in alternative therapies. I am well versed in Gestalt theory, Jungian archetypes, biodynamics, psychometric analysis, autogenic training and a broad church of psychotherapy techniques and therapeutic modalities, as well as being a qualified Reiki Practitioner.
I keep up-to-date with new tools and techniques via the NHS Leadership Academy; participate in coaching supervision; member of APPCIOS (Association for Psychodynamic Practice and Counselling in Organisational Settings); regularly attend Reiki refresher courses with the London Reiki Science Academy.
About my practice
Everyone’s life journey is unique but most of us encounter similar challenges from time-to-time, such as loss and anxiety and we may find ourselves searching for meaning and purpose.
That’s why working with a COACH can help bring clarity and a new sense of fulfilment and direction.
And at these times, REIKI healing can enhance inner peace and support the integration of mind, body and spirit for greater wellbeing and wholeness.
I provide a complementary coaching and Reiki approach to meeting life’s challenges and that’s why I’ve combined my experience and qualifications in both, to offer a hybrid approach, tailored to each client’s needs.
- Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching (April 2019) from the Academy of Executive Coaching (AoEC)
- Practitioner Member of the Reiki Academy London
- 30 years’ corporate executive experience predominantly in brand, marketing, communications, learning & development roles in both the UK and internationally in the telecoms/IT sectors
- Seven years’ non-executive roles in the not-for-profit care sector
- CEO of a professional body in the City of London
- 25+ years of mentoring experience including more recently with European Women on Boards (EWOB)
- Harvard Business School – Advanced Management Programme (2015) for global leaders
I am based in central London (EC2) with easy access anywhere within the Greater London area for face-to-face sessions.
Coaching and Reiki also work effectively remotely via Zoom, Teams or by phone.
how to book?
- We start with a free consultation for 30 minutes where we discuss your needs and decide and agree upon an outline course of action
- I follow-up with a written proposal
- This could be for a one-off taster session, or a series of coaching sessions or a number of Reiki sessions or a combination of both
- When we have an agreement in place, we’re off and running!
the t’s & c’s
I work independently and confidentially on a 1:1 basis.
I have full professional indemnity insurance.